All my gaming posts can be found over at my new gaming blog — Yote’s Gametime.
Any post below will eventually be removed and ported over to the new gaming site!
See ya over there!!!
The Solo Sandbox! — This is a long series of posts where I take random elements, the Mythic GM emulator and create an entire gameworld and story from scratch. Who knows how long this will go?!
- The Pre-Game Sessions (4 posts total) — Link will take you to the first one and then follow continuing links at end of each post.
I wrote a hack for the FU RPG. It’s in three parts and posted here. When I get it finally edited and into a PDF that link will be here as well!
- Yoteden FU Hack, Part One – Characters
- Yoteden FU Hack, Part Two – Things Mysterious and Powerful
- Yoteden FU Hack, Part Three – Learning Things
Creating NPC’s – This is where I take random elements and create a generic NPC for use in a RPG setting.
Other game links of interest:
- Writing and Gaming – Wherein I wander about and discuss the chicken-and-egg concept of gaming and writing in my life.
- The Book of Namys (4 posts) (FU RPG, Cthulhu/Lovecraft/Horror) -Link takes you to the first post.
- It Came from Friday (2 posts) This is how I built the above Book of Namys game using the Mythic GM Emulator. (Mythic GM EMulator, Fu, Lovecraft/Horror) – Link takes you to the first post. Second post not finished.